THE FUTURE OF WORK
PEOPLE DYNAMICS ARE CHANGING
Impacting employers and employees
Presenting severe implications, they'll take you by surprise and impact your success or failure.
Five of the most significant changes are:
1. Competition and pace of change are elevated.
2. Pressure to perform increases every year.
3. It's an increasingly complex environment in which to operate.
4. Standards get higher driven by accountability, governance, process and regulation.
5. There's an acute talent shortage.
Your people dynamics will determine whether you meet goals or miss them.
Imagine trying to hit 100% of your revenue goal when you've only got an 80% headcount.
What if only 20% of your people are “A” players?
And perhaps 80% of your team are “C” players?
It's time to re-prioritise your approach to recruitment, retention and people performance.
"In the past you didn't have to plan. But you do now".