Our approach is based on
Transparency and Excellence
Serving your best interests
The following Code of Professional Practice represents the operational side of our promise to clients and candidates.
Robert Tearle Consulting will conduct its business activities with absolute integrity and are at all times open, honest, and worthy of trust.
Robert Tearle Consulting focuses on its client’s unique business needs, providing high-quality service and using rigorous results-focused methodologies.
Robert Tearle Consulting always respects any confidential information entrusted to them by clients and candidates.
Robert Tearle Consulting serves as trusted advisors, exercising independent, objective judgment.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Robert Tearle Consulting values diverse leadership. Robert Tearle Consulting identifies the most qualified talent by searching and assessing without bias.
AVOIDING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Robert Tearle Consulting avoids conflicts of interest with clients and candidates. Where a potential conflict may exist, members disclose and resolve those conflicts.
Robert Tearle Consulting
- Uses confidential information from clients only for purposes of the assignment.
- Does not use confidential information for personal gain.
- Discloses such confidential information only to those within the firm or to candidates.
RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN ROBERT TEARLE CONSULTING AND CANDIDATES
- Encourages candidates to provide accurate information about their qualifications.
- Only provide a confidential resume or other confidential data with the individual’s consent.
- As long as the candidate remains employed by the client, the member firm may not approach them as a future candidate without the permission of the client.
- Provide candidates with relevant and accurate information about the client and vis versa.
- Advise prospects and candidates of the status of their candidacies in a timely fashion.
Hiring into senior roles?
Contact: Robert Tearle on 07843 277774 | firstname.lastname@example.org