If you are in between jobs…
We’ve got good news for you.
Find a better job faster
Why not try out our job seekers guidance portal www.bright-future.com
If you’ve lost your job finding a new one’s not going to be easy.
Whilst since 2010 the economy and hiring market has been strong, this is no longer the case.
The economy is down 11%.
Covid-19 has impacted the economy and employment, good people have been made unemployed in the masses.
In the past you didn’t need to know how to look for a job, there were plenty of them.
Today it’s a different ball game.
In the previous Global economic crisis of 2008, we undertook a lot of job search coaching on a 1 to 1 basis and in workshops.
It was a tremendously successful initiative, we helped scores of people get back into work.
Since March 2020 we’ve been updating our job search frameworks, templates and insights. We’re now making this available with our bright-future initiative.
What’s it all about… “To help you find a better job faster”.
Find a better job faster with our 7 Step job search roadmap
It’s likely you’ll need to make lots of applications, possibly 100s and there’ll be a considerable competition.
bright-future is a portal with guidance and insights to help you including:
- “Your Job Search Dashboard” which we’ve created for you in Trello, it’s a smart to-do list and organiser to help you be most effective.
- How to plan your job search – this is one of the 7 primary obstacles to job search effectiveness.
- You’ve got some ideas but they’re limited… How to better identify your options.
- What qualities hiring managers really want to see in a CV.
- CV tips and templates which are evidenced to get you better results.
- LinkedIn tips. How you can “Be found” with the right profile
- How to uncover the hidden jobs market.
- Explore and leverage all 5 job search methods.
- Be chosen. How you can ace the interview and negotiate a salary package.
If you don’t love it, you can cancel inside 7 days.
BTW if you’re an employer interested to provide outplacement in house, you can subscribe to and use our portal.
Alternatively, if you’d like to offer your employees outplacement support we have coaches who can help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org