- Senior Sales Director/VP Sales EMEA, UK, Germany or Nordics c 150k B, 300k OTE, high growth SaaS vendor
The challenge facing companies in the marketplace is how they develop a joined-up approach to business and making their operations smarter.
Whilst core SaaS business apps address ERP, CRM, HR, Supply Chain… requirements there’s a broader issue around how to enable people to work smarter, individually, in teams and across businesses.
Our client enjoys high double-digit growth, is a pre-eminent vendor in the procurement apps space and poised for accelerated growth.
Their clients include a who’s who in business including household names in retail, manufacturing, process industries and consumer packaged goods.
On the cusp of exponential growth, their apps are beginning to be deployed enterprise-wide – presenting the second wave of hyper-growth.
Over 50% of our clients business is signed by Partners, and over 70% delivered by Partners…
So this is a really critical role.
- This role is to build and develop sales teams across Europe.
- Currently 4 teams/managers further c 20 people.
- Remit to grow towards 48 (to double in size).
- Experience scaling up sales organisations with a fast-growth SaaS vendor (likely upwards of 5 years in SaaS)
- To include managing multiple teams UK and Europe must have managed Partner sales managers (3+ years)
- Likely 10+ years Partner sales management experience
- Record of above goal performance, above goal 3 or more of the last 5 years
- Stable, no more than 3 employers last 5 years, nor more than 4 in the last 10
- Experience gained with a small / mid-sized vendor – market maker
- Living Continental Europe
Completed assignment. Offer made and accepted inside 6 weeks of instructing us. With a candidate based Denmark.