Client Profile… Exciting West Coast US HQ, pre IPO.
c. 100 employees, high growth SaaS vendor (c. 100% per annum revenue growth)
Established c 5 years, UK c 1 year
The UK office has a team of consultants undertaking research, advisory and implementation work c. 12.
They have a high profile, reference-able clients.
The target market is large UK owned enterprises within the FTSE Top 250.
The solution to be sold includes:
- Risk profiling, assessment, modelling
- Insurance modules
- Contingency/disaster management planning
The remit is likely to include account management (they have UK based accounts that have scope for incremental/expand out sales) and net new.
Target c. $1.5M, deal values c. $250k to $1M.
Criteria we were working to.
- 10+ years’ experience gained in the software / SaaS industry
- At least 6 years experience in Senior Sales, F2F, enterprise-scale
- You can showcase a strong track record of performance – in the upper quartile.
- Likely you have already earned £200k in at least one year.
- Proven winning deals with values £250K+
- Ideal backgrounds include ones selling Risk Management, CPM/EPM, Business Intelligence or business apps into insurance.
- Stable and agile (you have had no more than 4 employers in the last 10 years and conversely haven’t stuck around too long – no more than 6 years at your current employer)
- You have a degree or higher-level qualification.
- Reside in London or the Home Counties?
- You’ve been living and working in the UK for the past five years?
Completed, with a candidate headhunted from a competitor familiar with the market and can be expected to hit the ground running.
Before us headhunting the individual, the person had hit quotas in each of the last 4 years.