Sales Operations Manager (EMEA), Staines / M25 location
Collaboration apps, US SaaS vendor
Our client is a US owned software vendor undergoing exponential growth.
The business is on a journey, scaling up from c 15 salespeople in the region to 50.
They’re looking for an accomplished Sales Ops Manager to underpin their professional sales discipline and ensure:
- Forecasting is properly managed
- Key performance metrics are met
- Drive accountability
- Take ownership for sales excellence, drive cadence
- Proven in a similar role, in a similar environment (key areas being working for a SaaS vendor and one deploying a strong sales process)
- Ideally experience gained in a small high growth or mid sized vendor
- At least 3 years experience in a Sales Operations Manager role
- No more than 3 employers last 5 years, no more than 4 employers last 10 years
- Able to offer up strong references
- Good degree
- Living West London / Thames Valley
This role was filled in September 2020.