- Sales Director/VP Sales USA, NY c $175k B, 350k OTE, high growth SaaS vendor
The challenge facing companies in the marketplace is how they better engage their workforce and raise productivity in the workplace.
Including how to develop a joined-up approach to better engaging with people, from hiring to retiring, in an increasingly dynamic employment market, in which employment chapters are getting shorter.
Whilst core SaaS business apps address ERP, CRM, HR, Supply Chain… requirements there’s a broader issue in respect to how can organisations bring about better employee engagement.
Our client enjoys high double-digit growth, is #1 in their space and poised for accelerated growth.
Their clients include who’s who in the mid-market and enterprise sectors.
- This role is to build and develop sales teams across US (West and East Coast teams)
- Currently, SF, California based team.
- To grow the sales team from 8 to 18
- Experience scaling up sales organisations with a fast-growth SaaS vendor (likely upwards of 5 years in SaaS)
- To include managing multiple teams UK and Europe must have managed sales managers (3+ years)
- Likely 10+ years sales management experience
- Record of above goal performance, above goal 3 or more of the last 5 years
- Stable, no more than 3 employers last 5 years, nor more than 4 in the last 10
- Experience gained with a small / mid-sized vendor – market maker
- Living New York/New York State
This role was filled in Sept 2020.