- Creative software apps development services
Our client is a c. 100 employee business delivering innovative apps to FTSE Top 250 businesses.
Growing c. 20% per annum, solutions embrace:
- Optimised for mobile/ tablets
- AV, Animation, VR
- Interactive, optimised for personalisation
Clients include household name brands in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Household Goods, Telecoms, Media and Technology.
Based London/Home Counties
Remit, is to build out an existing business unit, revenues c. 10M GPB revenue with growth plans of 20% per annum.
The role doesn’t include managing core company finance, platform /R&D team nor HR nor admin.
Focus is on managing the sales function (Account Management and Business Development) 3-5 reports, plus Pre Sales, Project Management and Consulting team c. 40 reports.
- 10+ years’ experience gained in the software services or SaaS sectors
- Significant experience in managing Sales and a Delivery / Consulting Practice
- You can showcase a strong track record of performance in a small business
- Familiarity with mobile apps and digital consulting services
- Stable and agile (you have had no more than 3 employers in the last 10 years and conversely haven’t stuck around too long – no more than 6 years at your current employer)
- You have a degree or higher-level qualification
- Reside in London or the Home Counties?
- You’ve been living and working in the UK for the past five years?
This assignment was successfully completed with a hire made from an adjacent industry sector.
8 CVs submitted, 4 recommended, 3 interviewed, offer made and accepted inside 6 weeks of instruction.
The timescales were quite rapid as a consequence of video interviewing vs F2F interviewing.