Exciting West Coast US HQ, pre IPO.
c. 100 employees, high growth SaaS vendor (c. 100% per annum revenue growth)
Established c 5 years, UK c 1 year
The UK office has a team of consultants undertaking research, advisory and implementation work c. 12.
They have high profile, reference-able clients.
The target market is large UK owned enterprises, within the FTSE Top 250.
The solution to be sold includes:
- Risk profiling, assessment, modelling
- Insurance modules
- Contingency/disaster management planning
Remit is likely to include both account management (they have UK based accounts which have scope for incremental/expand out sales) and net new.
Target c. $1.5M, deal values c. $250k to $1M.
- 10+ years’ experience gained in the software / SaaS industry
- At least 6 years experience in Senior Sales, F2F, enterprise-scale
- You can showcase a strong track record of performance – in the upper quartile
- Likely you have already earned £200k in at least one year
- Proven winning deals with values £250K+
- Ideal backgrounds include ones selling Risk Management, CPM/EPM, Business Intelligence or business apps into insurance
- Stable and agile (you have had no more than 4 employers in the last 10 years and conversely haven’t stuck around too long – no more than 6 years at your current employer)
- You have a degree or higher-level qualification
- Reside in London or the Home Counties?
- You’ve been living and working in the UK for the past five years?
So, do you meet the criteria? And are you the right candidate? We may be able to introduce you into the best opportunities.