Company and mission
Our client is one of the world’s pre-eminent provider of enterprise business apps, in the areas of ERP, CRM, HR, Supply Chain, eCommerce…
They have brought to market a next-gen of solutions available SaaS and/or on a consumption basis.
Their solutions are genuinely transformative, enabling large companies to innovate and optimise their core business operations.
Enabling them to join up, front and back office, create more intuitive front end customer experience and smarter supply chains – offering a roadmap to enable the largest, and most complex UK owned businesses to become intelligent enterprises, equipped to excel in this increasingly digital era and providing a platform not just for today but also for the next 25+ years.
Any prospective candidates will need to meet 100% of the stated criteria which represent the base qualities, there are additional qualities which we’re looking for.
The remit for these roles is to engage with 10 FTSE Top 200 companies and to ultimately win business inside 5 or more of them.
You’ll be tasked with engaging with senior execs at “C” level inside 10 target accounts.
Requiring you to research their businesses, business drivers and landscapes, future outlooks and challenges, and engage with them to influence thinking, change hearts and minds.
Initial deal values likely 7 figures however downstream, these are likely to become 10s of millions, possibly 100s – our client has already won and delivered projects at this scale.
We’re looking for people who’ve earned £500K already in a year, and who now wish to earn £5M.
- Min you have earned £250k in a single year, minimum you’ve sold one 7 figure deal
- Ideally, you’ve earned £500K or more in a single year
- Background selling enterprise business apps, large complex ones such as ERP, supply chain or Corporate performance management
- Your background will be selling complex apps, into FTSE Top 250 companies
- Min above goal 3 or more of the last 5 years
- No more than 3 employers last 5 years, nor more than 4 in the last 10
- No more than 6 years with your current employer
- In the majority of your time you’ll have engaged with Heads of Business vs IT
- These are not account handler roles, we seek people who have sold new logo deals
- Lives London / H Counties