Our client has this role planned and budgeted for Jan 2020 however for the right candidate, an offer can be made sooner.
NB Any new prospective candidates will need to meet 100% of the stated criteria.
eCommerce, Category leader – Enterprise Accounts Sales
Based London: Pathway to £500 k to £1M earnings potential
They’ve had one of the team get close to earning 7 figures.
There’s genuine scope to earn 500k+, possibly M
Our client is the disruptive and emerging force in the eCommerce space.
Existing eCommerce platforms were designed 10+ years ago – they no longer meet present-day needs.
Customers want broader digital solutions – Cloud-based, with agility and ability to connect into anything, in real-time…
*** more intuitive CX, Multiple channels, Supply Chains, Kiosk, Car, Mobile
Our client has grown by over 100% each year last 4 years
- c 200 employees w/w
- 5 in the UK
- High profile UK enterprise customers
- They displacing Adobe, Demandware, Hybris
- Lives London / H Counties
- 10 years SaaS / eCommerce related experience
- Above goal 3 or more of the last 5 years
- Earnings of £200k or more in at least 1 of the last 3 years
- Technical acumen to understand basic parameters around APIs, integration issues, micros services, headless